Sunday 19 June 2011

Starting Small

I thought I'd start out small. I'm currently in the process of going through my photos for pictures of the kids wearing my clothes. Anyone who knows me can guess that this is a monumental task considering the number of photos I take on a daily basis. The items that they are wearing this season I can easily take new photos of but many things have been outgrown and packed away so I'll have to make due with whatever photo I may have gotten of them at the time. One of the things I really want to learn to do is to take professional looking photos. A few months ago I saw a tutorial on this great site about how to make your own little photo studio (the site is a wealth of information about how to do other cool stuff too if you've got the time). I made my own photo studio and gave it a try with some of the smaller things I've made. It works great and is wonderful in that it cuts out the need for a squirmy little model! Now I just have to make a bigger one for the clothes...and find somewhere to store it.

Cloth hairband in action Designer bibs
Johan loves his!

No comments:

Post a Comment