Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do-do-do-DO!!!

A few months ago I was trying to think of something to make for my 4-year-old nephew, Toby. At that time I still hadn't been successful at many boy clothes and since I haven't actually seen him in person since just after his 2nd birthday, I decided to go with something fun instead. I figured he'd appreciate anything more than a boring ol' pair of pants anyways. I settled on a super-hero cape because what little boy doesn't want to be a superhero?! With some input from Toby's mom, I created this awesome purple & orange (his favorite colors) Captain T-Man cape. It's reversible, and I gave him a lightning bolt as a symbol because I hear that he's got a fair bit of energy.

I'm actually looking forward to Oscar (or Irene!) getting into the superhero phase so I can make another one!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome. Very well made. I can attest that neither the cape nor Toby is showing any wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the testimonial, Shannon! Let me know when Molly gets her super powers! ;)

    ReplyDelete