Monday 29 August 2011

Flea Market: 2nd Attempt

Another flea market experience under my belt! This month's flea market was held outside which made it even more enjoyable. I have to admit, I was a little nervous as first as I hadn't made a sale in the first hour or so, but in the end, it turned out about the same as last month's market. The shoes were a huge draw and I sold 3 pairs along with a couple bibs and some more tops and the bubble skirt. The tops, it should be noted, were all the summer tops. No one was interested in my new sleeved line. I guess that's good news for me because sleeveless is so much easier!
I'm not sure if we'll participate in the September market. Our big presentation for the gov't grant is coming up this month and, frankly, most of the patrons of the night flea market are young college students...not exactly and ideal place to sell baby items! But, maybe I'll just go with what I have left and see if I can get rid of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment